How is Cloud hosting different from traditional hosting?
I’m sure most people are familiar with regular hosting where you upload your website to a hosting company and they host that website for you so it’s available online to your customers. With traditional hosting your website is hosted on a single server, that means your website and lots of other peoples websites are all sitting on one physical computer and the resources available are limited to the one physical machine. With cloud hosting the resources that are available are spread over multiple servers, so CPU, Memory, and drive space are not dependent on what a normal physical server can provide, and by the resources being spread over multiple servers, there is no single point of failure. That means you can expect a greater degree of scalability, robustness, and reliability for your website when its hosted in a cloud infrastructure as opposed to a traditional infrastructure.
What is included in my cloud hosting plan?
- Selectable versions of PHP
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Easily choose from 125+ scripts and install with just a few clicks!
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 24/7/365 Premium Support & server monitoring
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Latest cPanel Control Panel (Demo)
- Spam Protected Mailboxes
- Unlimited Autoresponders
- Unlimited Email Forwarding and Aliases
What other services do you offer?
- Social Media Header Graphics
- SSL Certificates
- Easy Video Creator
- Site Madeeasy Website Builder
- Ez Video Reviews
- Ez Video Pro
- Inbox Sentry AntiSpam Service
- Facebook Covers
- Videlligence webbased Video Software
- WordPress Management
- WordPress Security